Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legendary Legends.....of Legend. Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nedia
RickDepo
Epic Legend

re: Raids and Dungeons and Rifts...oh my!

So it's that time folks. Let's organize ourselves!

We are currently in a position to start running regular nights of end game content. It took some time for us to get here (...sorry about that, hehe), but let's make the best of it now that we can!

What we need to do here, is discuss the nights we want to set aside for runs and the frequency of said nights. After we have that established we can get a sign up going for who wants to attend what night.

Currently, Wade and I are talking about maybe 2 or 3 nights a week. Being that the dailies are capped at 7 a week, but can be compounded as needed, this gives us lots to work with. Aside from the dungeons, we of course have the expert rifts (so damn fun), crafting rifts and eventually 10 man slivers.

So...post your thoughts on schedules below. Nights you're available, time you can log in and your thoughts on how many nights we should run etc.

I'm good to go any night, but I'm thinking Tues and Thurs would work best personally. I log in at 10:30 usually, but if we decide to go earlier I'm ok to log in anytime after 9pm.

Tuesday and Thursday work for me, I am available usually after 8 every night. Sometimes might have groups where I don't get home till after 8, some make that anytime after 9.

Well, I said 2-4...but yes....we should get on this, and organized to do it regularly. Within a few weeks, Nick and Tyr will be 50 as well, so we will have people to cycle in and out if you cant make it on designated nights, so pick the nights you could make MOST.

(These nights will be either expert rifts, orexpert dungeons depending on the night...we'll decide when we get there)

Yes...some people work til 11, those the nights we cycle people.

The quicker we get this done, we can play 10 man nights with our whole crew after we get geared.

ALSO...very important note. Most of our players are new-ish to MMORPG games, so please check your attitude at the door. We're all here to have fun and the vets can help the n00bs learn. Like.....teaching Nibby how to heal :P

See ya in the mass chaos we deem fun!!!
-Wade
Rrobin
Raiding Legend

Wade - You know that I am use to DPS, I am learning, not well but learning, :P

I'm good pretty much anytime...

As long as I don't work - sinple as that...

I been dying to do stuff, and been trying to get anything done at all....a guild even tried to recruit me....plus I've re-spec'd my dps again and it seems good, althou I still may re-tool it a tiny bit...

*AS WELL*
My random dungeon indicator now allows me into T2 as well as T1, so I'm all good I think now. *althou more gear the better

*EDIT*

I've been on this weekend a shitton so far as I've been kinda sick at home....but where the fuck is everyone else? I saw Wade and robin on a minute or two but that's it....

I was on a for a second because I hurt my back on Friday helping a vendor carry in some boxes and bins of beads. So I checked the stuff and logged to rest back, it is finally getting better.

Halflife84 wrote:

I've been on this weekend a shitton so far as I've been kinda sick at home....but where the fuck is everyone else? I saw Wade and robin on a minute or two but that's it....

Well man, that's what we're trying to do here. Set times for grouping. So instead of saying where is everyone...contribute the information we're looking for. What days are you willing to commit to? What time do you think is best? How many days a week do you feel we should set up groups for?

And no...saying any time/any day does not help.

RickDepo wrote:
Halflife84 wrote:

Well man, that's what we're trying to do here. Set times for grouping. So instead of saying where is everyone...contribute the information we're looking for. What days are you willing to commit to? What time do you think is best? How many days a week do you feel we should set up groups for?

And no...saying any time/any day does not help.

But I don't care.

As long as I don't work at whatever time it is then I'll be there, simple as that.

If you really want me to nail times down? uhh - ok 3 - 4 days a week is fine - during the week anytime after 10:30 should work if I work too late.... the only issue I'd have at all is Vacation coming up in July and cottage times (like this weekend for instance).

*I'm probably the most flexable because I don't have anything/anyone I'm committed to (except of course family, but that's usually weekends like mentioned for cottage)

- Steve

i think the biggest issue is our jobs... i mean i COULD say i can commit to whatever days, but on my week three ill be working till 11... and if i dont get that day off it will be somewhat pointless... and my week 2 is too varied i cant commit to any specific days, especially not knowing my schedule...

I'm with Steve on the "as long as I don't work". Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to be my "days off", so that works Happy

I can play almost any night after 10...I'm workin on grinding my character up to catch you all :S
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Legendary Legends.....of Legend. Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: